Having problems with Reputation.

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback Archive' started by DwhitetheGamer, Aug 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DwhitetheGamer

DwhitetheGamer You got a serious fight in your hands. Member

I just gave TSR a +rep a few seconds ago but I couldn't leave a message.  There's also a problem with the post rep count box, found at the bottom right of the person who posted (Above the signature).  EDIT:  When I click on it, it doesn't show who gave me rep.   What's going on?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2014
  2. redhotsonic

redhotsonic Also known as RHS Member

First of all, I think you mean bottom-right above the signiture =P

Second, it all seems to work for me perfectly fine, on either IE or Chrome.  Can it be that a simple reset cache and etc. could help solve this?

3. nineko

nineko I am the Holy Cat Member

Sadly, the reputation thing requires javascript to work at its full potential. If you, like me, prefer to browse the internet with javascript entirely disabled because javascript is a bad thing and it should banished from the known universe, you won't be able to leave messages or check the reputation log for a post. The +1 and -1 themselves will still work, though.

This also means that if you have javascript enabled instead, but you have some malfunction with it, similar effects might occur.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2014
  4. DwhitetheGamer

DwhitetheGamer You got a serious fight in your hands. Member

It's working now.  And yeah, I meant bottom-right, RHS.  Fixed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.