HUD complete help

Discussion in 'Discussion and Q&A Archive' started by Professor Neo, Nov 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Professor Neo

Professor Neo Well-Known Member Member

To all those with plenty of ASM experience:

Does anyone know how to completely insert the HUD into the special stage? I am like 60% complete with this, but the other 40% I do not know how to do. If you look at the pictures below, you will see exactly what I'm trying to do. First, I need to get the rings counter to flash when set at 0. Next, I need to get rid of the score and time counters and move the rings counter into the exact position of the score counter. And the result is in the second picture. If anyone is interested to fix the special stage HUD, PM me and I will pass you the rom. However, you need to to set up the disassembly first. You must have SonED2 in your possession. If you cannot setup the disassembly, I will tell you how.

/monthly_11_2008/post-584-1227668660_thumb.gif

/monthly_11_2008/post-584-1227668694_thumb.gif

Attached Files:

2. Alriightyman

Alriightyman I'm back! Member

You can edit the HUD mappings. I think the mappings are obj21 in a split disassembly, but I didn't check to be certain. But I don't think anyone will just DO that for you.

3. Professor Neo

Professor Neo Well-Known Member Member

Maybe I'd rather be taught how to do that. Someone teach me.

4. Irixion

Irixion Well-Known Member Member

That's just it, no one has to teach you either =P. Go get sonmaped, that'll help you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.