In a rut here.

Discussion in 'Discussion and Q&A Archive' started by JoenickROS, May 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoenickROS

JoenickROS ROS (bug fixing in progress) Member

Dear; Members of SSRG

I have about 16 levels in this hack, and a problem I have in hacking is level layout, I dont have a lot of ideas for layout, sometimes they are good while other times they are a little boring, especially since some of the layout from the original s1,s2, and s3 can still be seen.

Another problem is my motivation is not as great as it used to be, since im kind of in a rut with what I want to do with my life. It would really make my job easier if some people wanted to pitch in with the layout part of my hack, ill still work on layout too.

I know this is kind of asking a lot and usually you guys dont like it when someone comes to you with a thread like HELP ME WITH MA HAX, kind of crap, but I am pretty stuck here and im sure a lot of you have some intresting layout ideas hidden somewhere in those minds of yours, and I think it would be cool to have a hack with different peoples take on level layout.

When I release this to the public, Ill make sure your credited for the zone you worked on, in the explanation. Again I hope I didnt ask too much and that some of you might want to help, it would be really appricated, and would help me keep this hack from being cancelled, since Ive been thinking about doing that for a while now. If you want to help let me know here or in a PM. Before you ask yes there are still s2 levels present.

-Peace Out

JoenickSRB

2. MarkeyJester

MarkeyJester ♡ ! Member

I would be more than happy to layout one act for you. If you would like some referrences, you can ask Gardeguey for the one or two acts I've done for him, or Stealth for the few levels I've done on Megamix (in conjunction with other things mind d=), or even Aquaslash for SFactor.

I think it's a rather good move to have different people doing different levels, that's what we often do on Megamix and SFactor, different people make different layout acts, and they turn out unique with memorable aspects.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.