Marking subforums as read ends with wrong icon

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback Archive' started by ThomasThePencil, Nov 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThomasThePencil

ThomasThePencil resident psycho Member

Title says it all:

[​IMG]

This only happens for me when marking a subforum as read.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2014
  2. N30member

N30member non-pro user btw Member

Always noticed this issue, but it isn't fatal for me. Was strange when I marked subforum as read for the first time. =v

3. OrdosAlpha

OrdosAlpha RIGHT! Naebody move! Root Admin

Fixed it.

4. nineko

nineko I am the Holy Cat Member

I'm not sure. I went to the "Art & Music" forum and I tried to click on "Mark this forum as read", which is a hyperlink to this url:

http://sonicresearch.org/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=markasread&marktype=forum&forumid=60&returntoforumid=60But...
    (maybe this is unrelated at its best, but this topic seemed the best place to report it without creating a new quasi-similar topic)

edit: actually, ANY "Mark this forum as read" link results into that permission error, and the same thing happens if I click on the Sonic monitor, even if the url is slightly different:

Code:
    http://sonicresearch.org/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=markasread&marktype=forum&forumid=60&returntoforumid=6&i=1

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2014
  5. OrdosAlpha

OrdosAlpha RIGHT! Naebody move! Root Admin

Just tried with my alt and it works perfectly when simply clicking on the monitor icon or 'mark as read' normally. Only get the no permission error if I right-click on either and open it in a new tab.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2014
  6. nineko

nineko I am the Holy Cat Member

That's weird. Fortunately, I never use that command at all (I always read all topics), and I was only testing it.

For what it's worth, I can do the same thing just fine on Sonic Retro. Which is even weirder.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.