Nostalgia Zone Metropolis Zone

Discussion in 'Showroom Archive' started by Moryo, Feb 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moryo

Moryo Video Games. Member

Hello everyone. I have now gotten all the basic assets and tiles of the original zones for my Nostalgia Zone. This zone is basically the first zone out of the 3 I started to work on. So any progress I may make on the zone will probably be posted here. One thing to clear up. The reason I didn't just post the picture in general screenshots/movies is because they aren't screenshots as simple as that. If I ever get to implementing it into a full hack I will definitely let people know, but for now its just art. So this is the first test of the design. It is very early and I have barely anything in my overall idea for the redesign, but I have something so here is what I have:

[​IMG]

The Idea I have is to make the zone seem older with darker less colorful green metal and busted pipes with steam coming out all over the place. I may even add some larger pipes sonic runs by that are in the front of the screen. The background will most likely be of some kind of gear contraption with steam and pipes everywhere. As for little details in the environment (this would be like trees, flowers, and rocks) I really don't know what to add. I am up for suggestions on things to add. Alright that is it for now.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.