Peelout Animation in sonic 1

Discussion in 'Discussion and Q&A Archive' started by Hanoch, Sep 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hanoch

Hanoch Well-Known Member Member

I have some problems in the animation for peelout. First of all the code is working fine but the animation is

the walking animation and it doesn't change to the running animation. Im gonna soon add the super running animation.

As you can see in the title its only Peelout and not Super Peelout. And how do i add sprites to the game? Im trying

to make somersault attack i already have the kicking animation and the code but i dont know how to add the sprite to the game.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2008
  2. Hanoch

Why isn't anyone answering my questions? i had a lot of questions and im being ignored! Seriously i need your help so i will continue in my hack.

3. Qjimbo

Qjimbo Well-Known Member Member

Well you're asking extremely broad questions, a lot of which can be answered just by reading hacking guides.

Also you mention code but you haven't explained how this code works or what it is, try to share as much information about your problem as possible.

4. Spanner

Spanner The Tool Member

5. Hanoch

I am using a spindash code i edited so it will be peelout. Also, i read the help topic tweaker opened in sonic retro and someone asked how to do sonic chaos peelout so it uses running animation. I used that but i dont like it.

Yesterday, when i tried to edit the HUD i used sonmaped to import sprite sheet and i found out how to add sprites. Thanks anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.