PM problem

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback Archive' started by shadowbeasts, Aug 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shadowbeasts

shadowbeasts I'm Legend Member

I'm having some trouble sending PMs I'll send one PM then I'll get a message I can't send a PM until a minute later. For example I send a PM on Monday August 23, 2010 at 3:00 then I try and sent another because I can't attach another attachment or I forgot to mention something, now I'll get a message saying you can't send another PM until Monday August 23, 2010 at 3:01 or I'll get a message that says you can't send another PM until Monday August 23, 2010 at 3:00 and I just sent a PM at 3:00 and I can't send another PM for another minute or two. Has anyone else had this problem? Please fix this, it doesn't make any sense.

2. OrdosAlpha

OrdosAlpha RIGHT! Naebody move! Root Admin

Uhh... No. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. There's sod all wrong with the PM system, the flood control is kicking in and preventing you from abusing the system. The PM flood control is their to prevent abuse, and all those in the Member group have to abide by it. The PM system is to send a fellow member a message in strictest confidence, not to hold multi-way chats. That's what IRC and IM apps are for. If you need to send the same message to several people, then do it with one PM, the system allows multiple recipents.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.