Silly.TIFF

Discussion in 'Showroom Archive' started by LooneyDude, Jun 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LooneyDude

LooneyDude Back after a long absence! Member

2. TheStoneBanana

TheStoneBanana banana Member

Sunky is such a nice friend. Feeding his bestest of buddies the essential, balanced breakfast. Amazing.

10/10 Milk and Cereal, GOTY

3. ChocolateTwentyEight

ChocolateTwentyEight Newcomer Trialist

You want a story?

I'm a big faneroo of the Sunky series, like a none of people. But I only watched The Sunky Cartooners, Because I think all the Games LooneyDude Made Sucked. I was Looking at Ebby. I wondered if there would be some prodects about my least favorite character, Silly The Ackern. Yup, I found a Silly Ackshun Figure that Was made in LOONEY WORLD, which closed down due to the lack of visitoriors. Those Silly plushies were very rare, but I was just TOO RICH to buy her and my parents would Abandon me for it. I examined the plushie for a Century as the article came with polaroids. This Silly didn't have her Jacket. On Her, was written with a CREEPY PERMANENT MARKER "SNK". I don't really know what it meant. Probably the initials of the Dog owning her before It sold her. I clicked the forward button to return to the "Sunky Silly" search, knowing I would win the auction anyway, only to find another article had appeared. "SUNKY SATAM CARTOONER ALL EPPYSODES" with the price of $100,000.00 on instant buy. SatAM DEVVYDEEs were never released where I came from. (Ugh..) So, as happy as I was, I wanted to re-watch the shoo and checked out the arctic. It had no describbletion and no adderess where it came from. Japan, The Moon, etc... It was missing and the shipping price was stated to be 10 Dollars. I looked up at the photo of the article. It was blank. I've decided to buy it anyway. Not for the nostalgia, Just Because i'm Stupid.Well... It all started when the mail arrived. It arrived In 7 Years... oddly... But I was happy to recieve the episodelodes and immediately put the blank CD into my taplop, starting the DEVVYDEE. Sadly, the DEVVYDEE didn't offer me to show the files, but it offered me to Start The DEVVYDEE, so I opened the folder anyway and saw a silly.tiff application. I was confused at it being a TIFF, but I started it anyway and indeed, it was playing a SatAM episode. The episode "Stuck To Sunky" began. The episode started out all normal, along with the intro. No ketchup or anything... But the sad thing was that my computer fake-blue-screened when the kissing scene of Sunky and Silly started. (When Silly Extends Her Lips To Sunky and kisses his cheek.. and it was so cute too...) The computer rebooted and I took out the SEEDY as I thought it malfunctioned and threw it away. I could've asked the person to give me my money back, BUT NOOOO. I mean...I continued to normally brouse the internet, speak to Nobody on Skip and all. Nothing was wrong until, when I was watching a random yuttib video, my cursor (The Random swearing guy, in case you don't know.) started to completely spazz out. I disconnected my mouse, but the cursor continued to thrash around the screen. I Yelled at him to stop but he continued. Suddenly, he passed out and I carried on, ignoring what had happened. Soon, I found myself downloading an MPEG File For Sunky The Game. (Even Though i said i hated everything other than the cartooners.) As soon as it had downloaded I started it up and begun the game in windowed mode, but, oddly, the complete screen went bleck. I shrugged it off and waited for the game to start.The familar "Looney Dude!" jingle didn't sound. It didn't Exist. Instead, The somewhat familiar "Milk And Cereal" Jingle played. the main screen came on. The sky was a bright pink and the clouds looked fluffy. The mountains were as good as ever and so was the logo. speaking of the logo, It said Silly.Tiff.

[​IMG]

I GASPED. "THE SAME FILE FROM THE CD?" I was Horrified, but it also excited me. i could finally experience what was in that file! The familar music was played too. Instead of Sonic showing up, two characters appeared next to the logo - Tlels and Knicknacks. The sight of them excited me even more.

Tlels eyes were black ... his fur just as good as always. Knicknacks Was In The Same State.

Oh, And they had Party Thingamabobs.

Just then I noticed a new character pop out of the middle of the logo. A pink, bubbly little hedgehog poked her head out. She was Like "Meh"

"Ame Rosse?" I thought. "What is this all about?" Curiousity drove me to press enter. A short, yet loud static noise sounded and the screen faded. 

"Sunky had a great time dancing last game."

What?

"Now it's time for him to eat Breakfast with his pals."

O-Okay...It faded with static. the title card read "Perfect". The game begun. The ground looked like the normal Gren Hall Zon, but the background was pitch black.

[​IMG]

Ame stood normally where Sunky would be in the original game. Suprisingly, that was a well made sprite. It wasn't her classic self, but her current self. It looked official, even. On the opposing side of the screen where Ame was at, there was a large, silver ring. Infront of the ring stood the sprite of Sunky with a "Meh" Like expression. The animation of Ame standing there was that she stared foward. I guess I should head to Sunky, I thought as I moved Ame towards Sunky, but Sunky walked away and jumped into the ring. I made Ame walk right after him.The level teleported to one of the stages where you can get a Chaose Emerall. The background was pink with lovehearts all over. It looked cute, but I was distracted by only having 4 red/white colored spheres to jump on and I've tried to balance Ame ontop of it as she desparately tried to keep onto of the spheres, but I got distracted by the overwhelming duckage. my controls slipped and Ame fell. I fell onto a wall of "Goal" spheres. Just as I thought I'd teleport back white noise sounded and the image of Sunky continued to flash over the screen. The screen completely spazzed out and I heard static. Loud static from what I could Tell. I kept Saying "No! No!" and the screen cut to black.

I appeared in a dark, dim Place with Trippy floor.

[​IMG]

I walked forward until i reached a table with sunky behind it.

Moments later, Sunky was Feeding Ame Cereal. The Screen cut to black.

"One down, Two to go."Soon, the title screen appeared again. Knicknacks and Tlels were missing, but instead, Ame appeared. She had milk on her face. This excited me so much my entire body began to itch.  I scratched myself over and over as I watched a new character appear. I Smiled upon seeing Crem, who had a Happy look on her face...

[​IMG]

I hit start again and the screen faded."KOND AND FEIR" The stage was blank now and the background music was a Japanese song. It nearly made me Puke.

[​IMG]

The stage began and Crem's sprite was, like Ame's, very well done. The environment was childish. It looked like a cute cut-out. Infront of Crem was the TV-box that gave you higher speed. I made Crem touch the box and I dashed ahead. The level didn't change. The ground was a solid platform and it seemed that Crem was going faster, faster, faster and she crashed more boxes... and more... and more... ... I noticed the music got completely High pitched, which scared me. Suddenly Crem Went into a different room and crashed into a box labeled "Stop".

The room was Bizzare. There was some sort of dancing rat in the background.

[​IMG]

"The Hell?" I Screamed.

I walked ahead and saw the same table. yadda yadda yadda, Cereal and milk. bleh....

"Only One More Friend to feed." 

soon the title screen appeared. As expected I was back on the title screen and Crem appeared with Ame. She looked Happy.Time for the third character... and god, did I want to cry and weep tears of joy when I saw Silly the Ackern pup out of that god damn logo, putting on her smile as she waved towards me.

[​IMG]

The game was so fascinating, I already hit start and the screen faded.No Title card. A sad, dull melody played in the background as the silhouette of the ground - and a sprite silhouette that resembled Silly appeared infront of a background of fire. I tried to move Silly, get her out of there, but each wall wouldn't budge. I stopped in the middle as, to my horror, the stage began to shrink and the black started to close in on Silly. I tried moving her again, but the walls wouldn't budge or move. I walked Sally back to the middle as the walls closed in on her. 

[​IMG]

Just in the nick of time, Sunky appeared and Separated the walls.

[​IMG]

Then he poured the cereal and milk in silly's mouth.red writing appeared on the screen, only it was crooked. "Sunky, my loveadubadaba-duh..."Suddenly, a familar scene faded in. I recognized it immediately. Sunky SatAM was playing from where the SEEDY cut off.

They Kissed.

"The End" It Said.

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed something on my bed... on my bed... was the Silly doll I saw on Ebby...

There Was a Note.  

"Hope You Like This. -Sunky"  

THE END

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.