Some Thoughts on the SMPS Requests Thread

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback Archive' started by Pacca, Aug 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pacca

Pacca Having an online identity crisis since 2019 Member

Oddly, no one seems to respond to anything anyone suggests on the Requests thread, and any suggestions made there now a days just takesup space and confuse new comers to the site. If SSRG is going to have the thread at all, someone should make sure that the requests are taken into consideration, or point out that the thread is outdated and is being kept for archival purposes.

2. Irixion

Irixion Well-Known Member Member

Considering no one really fills in requests (and frankly all some people here want to do is just take), I'm not really sure it's going to get anywhere that I had hoped. I was hoping that people would contribute their creations to the archive, you know, scratch my back, I'll scratch yours, but the user base is clearly not there, or at least, the ratio of people making vs people using, isn't quite there yet. I could lock the topic until some of the requests are filled in, and I can't really fill them due to the lack of a computer capable of doing so.

On a side note I'll be brainstorming ways of getting small previews or something, or at least requiring people to have previews that aren't 'trusted' sources of good, quality music. We don't want crappy, broken tempo, broken DAC music.

Topic locked, explanation posted. Thanks for the feedback :)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.