Sonic 1 Art Site

Discussion in 'Discussion and Q&A Archive' started by SonicMac, Dec 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SonicMac

SonicMac Newcomer Member

Okay, so basically about 2 years ago (maybe more), someone on this site or maybe a related site about sonic hacking (I know I used this one a lot) sent me a website that had free to download art which had been ported from sonic 3 to sonic 1 (in whatever file format it was, .bin? or something), there was also some other custom art I wasn't interested in.

I was wondering if anyone here knows what that site is. I am interested in making a quick hack of sonic 1, and I don't want the art to take too long, especially when it has been already done. Everything else I can do myself, I have just had a major problem with the art, and I remember this site helping me a bunch, but that hack is long gone.

So if anyone knows this site, or can help me port the sonic 3 art to sonic 1, could you let me know?

2. Spanner

Spanner The Tool Member

The site you were referring to (SCAA) is no longer online. It just promoted laziness and the maintainers of that site have moved on.

You would be better off using SonMapEd to convert art and mappings over to Sonic 1.

3. SonicMac

SonicMac Newcomer Member

All right, I thought so. Thanks anyway! :)

4. Irixion

Irixion Well-Known Member Member

What about all the custom art that people made for others to use? :|

Anyone have an archive of the custom art?

5. M.N.K.

M.N.K. In the River of Darkness... Member

I do if you want it. since i wont be doing any hacks for awhile, i wont be needing any use for them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.