Sonic 1 SSRG

Discussion in 'Showroom Archive' started by SonicVaan, Apr 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SonicVaan

SonicVaan I'm a cyberpunk with a taste for guns Member

It has been a long time since I posted the lastest update. I got frozen with my hack(s) because of beta testing stuff. And yes, I will still betatesting--don't worry. So far I can't post any updates, because I haven't done much to it. Therefore a new member (The first member) has been recruited to the project--CarrascoZX0. He is the co-leader and I promise there will be more updates in-time.

I thought it would be a good idea to have a co-leader because we can work syncronized, then. And this would kick up the progress and the activity of the project. Also I thank again to anyone who contributed and helped to the project. Yeah, that's anything I can say. We hope you wish us good luck. ;)

Yours,

SonicVaan

2. c1owd

c1owd Previously 'CarrascoZX0' Member

Good times... I remember when I used to beta test S1SSRG... And you beta test ZX... Though I wasn't really a good beta tester... I liked working better than testing... Anyway!

Glad to be part of the Sonic 1 SSRG... I can assure everyone that this hack will progress fast!

And I look forward to working side by side with SonicVaan! ;)

Till then...

-CarrascoZX0-

Also: Your title cards are done & I fixed your level select's music selection! ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2009
  3. Selbi

Selbi The Euphonic Mess Member

Good to know! I was wondering, what happened to your hack, since your last update is about 1 or 2 months old. But now I know more. Also, I hope you will release a new Demo soon. ;)

4. shadowbeasts

shadowbeasts I'm Legend Member

Good to know your continuing work on Sonic 1 SSRG. Just a suggestion, but for Labyrinth Zone you could add in the background something like "SSRG your #1 hack site" or a logo or a slogan wait that would work for labyrinth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.