Sonic 2 (Stealth/Taxman Remake) Credits Music

Discussion in 'Showroom Archive' started by GalacticG, Aug 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GalacticG

GalacticG Newcomer Trialist

Hi

My attempt at remastering the Staff Roll/End Credits compilation, with high quality drum samples to match the rest of the soundtrack. Since this was left as original MD/Genesis quality in the Android/iOS versions.

S2CreditsDraft.ogg

(I'd recommend downloading the actual ogg file, the Zippyshare preview quality is bloody awful.)

Still needs a few tweaks here and there, but any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

I have no idea if this can be used in the actual game. I know its been hacked to get assets FROM the game, but no idea if you can put your own content in. Nor can I test due to lack of Android/iOS devices at the moment.

Also, since it looks like the S3K remaster isn't happening, I'd like to do something similar with its soundtrack. Only problem is the drum samples. I know MainMemory's SMPS in S&KC project allows the high quality samples to be used, but 1: I can't get it to work & 2: I have no idea how to get the samples in a usable audio format. So any help in this direction would also be very much appreciated.

Cheers

G

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.