Spring Problem

Discussion in 'Discussion and Q&A Archive' started by Jami393, Jun 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jami393

Jami393 Active Member Member

Right I'm currently doing my own GHZ 2, everything is going fine apart from when I add a spring. I've added my spring to where I want it, I've created the rom so I can test it all.

But when Sonic jumps onto the spring he goes underneath it and it kills him, can someone tell me what I can do please.

2. Animemaster

Animemaster Lets get to work! Member

It sounds like the spring is prepeling sonic down instead of up. I assume you are using sonE2? when you hover the cursor over the object it should give you the id number, like the spring would be somthing like '41,00,00'. Now this is for the red spring, which will propel you up, and if you press 'x' twice, you will get the yellow spring which will also propel you up, but not as much. If your spring is '41,20,00' I think not completly sure. But if it is, then it will propel sonic down instead of up, so just change it for the red spring to '41,00,00', and for the yellow '41,02,00'. I hope you understood this, and that it solved your problem.

3. Irixion

Irixion Well-Known Member Member

Spring object needs to be xx 00 00. You have the upside-down one using the spring up graphics. Don't know what it is for s1, but for s2 the spring object is 41. So to fix the issue, make it, 41 00 00. In SonED 2, use the S/X and D/C keys to change the value. Keys 4 can be used to skip a few.

4. Animemaster

Animemaster Lets get to work! Member

Irixion, you just repeated what I just said.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.