SSRG Facebook Page

Discussion in 'Site News' started by Spanner, Dec 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spanner

Spanner The Tool Member

Due to a banned member who refuses to take a hint and message the page despite being told to stop it, the SSRG Facebook page is no longer available to users in Finland until further notice. I apologise for having to take such drastic measures but we have been unable to remove this person from the page due to the user not liking the page itself, which Facebook requires before you can block access. I will be looking at contacting Facebook to have this dealt with if possible, then access will be restored.

Our Twitter - @sonicresearch is unaffected for anyone wanting updates there.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2012
  2. redhotsonic

redhotsonic Also known as RHS Member

EDIT: Nevermind.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2012
  3. OrdosAlpha

OrdosAlpha RIGHT! Naebody move! Root Admin

The lengths you have to go to now on Facebook to block a cunt is diabolical, and there business practices overall have been underhanded as fuck since their fail filled NASDAQ listing. Not paying UK tax and trying to sell your images without your permission spring to mind.

And, I already know who the fucking cunt who can't take the hint is. His country of origin alone is enough to confirm his identity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.