Trying to create a splash screen

Discussion in 'Discussion and Q&A Archive' started by Mike B Berry, Jun 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike B Berry

Mike B Berry A grandiose return Member

I'm starting to make a splash screen, but I have no clue on where to begin. I thought that this would be an appropriate first post because I am trying to better myself as a hacker and that I knew that I would have to learn how to do it eventually.

Which ram pointer should I use, Do I need to use an SST? I need these question answered as best as they can be. I thank you members of SSRG for your patronage.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2012
  2. Sonic master

Sonic master Well-Known Member Member

I wrote a tutorial on how to make a splash screen. It explains all the steps needed to make on.

http://sonicresearch.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=2965

3. Mike B Berry

Mike B Berry A grandiose return Member

Have you posted on the subject that a xenowhirl dis-assembly would also function? That's what Sonic 2 assembler I use. If not, then that's no big deal to me.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2012
  4. Animemaster

Animemaster Lets get to work! Member

You need to be specific when asking questions. What rom is this for? sonic 1 or 2? what kind of screen? a SSRG screen or an original screen?. In order for people to help you, you need to help us by providing as much information on your problem as possible.

5. Sonic master

Sonic master Well-Known Member Member

I was not able to get it to work on sonic 2 . If anybody can fell free to post it on my tutorial page.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2012
  6. Irixion

Irixion Well-Known Member Member

Sonic 2 already has a few screens for you to work with. The SEGA screen for one, and the 'Sonic and Tails 'Miles' Prower in' screen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.