What ever happened to...?

Discussion in 'Discussion and Q&A Archive' started by wonderfulwardy, Feb 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wonderfulwardy

wonderfulwardy Active Member Exiled

I was browsing on google for my internet name 'wonderfulwardy' and the words 'sonic' and found a really old topic on another forum posted in 2006 where I do go on for quite abit about only just finding out about Sonic Hacking. lol Seems I don't change much in my long messeges even now,

Anyways, you'll find it amusing that I'm talking about doing Layout edits and all in the crap-tastic program known as Eseral back then. Now I'm using the good stuff known as SonEdit2. You'll also be suprised to see me on a forum dedicated to another exciting unreleased (but still in production) homebrew project known as Streets of Rage Remake (can't wait for this game) and I also mention a odd original homebrew project known as Retro Sonic. Being curious, I clicked the link and it took me to a page saying 'soon to be released in 2007'. with an awesome video that looked like it could have great potential but then I couldn't get any more info out of it.

My question is.... What ever happened to this project?!?

Here's the links to my discussion and the link to Retro Sonic....

http://www.bombergames.net/forum/viewtopic...531&start=0

http://rsonic.randomsonicnet.org/

2. MarkeyJester

MarkeyJester ♡ ! Member

3. Spanner

Spanner The Tool Member

Retro-Sonic XG and Sonic Nexus have merged together. The end result will look good.

4. OrdosAlpha

OrdosAlpha RIGHT! Naebody move! Root Admin

It better. Nexus never sat right with me for some reason, Retro Sonic XG on the other hand did. Still got old demo's of Retro and XG kicking about.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.