Would like something

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback Archive' started by SKtE, Feb 22, 2016.

1. SKtE

SKtE Newcomer Trialist

If it isn't too much to ask, I would like to reregister because my name actually seems to break one of the rules in the rules board, and that is the unimaginative Sonic reference, or it is to me. Sorry for doing that and if I am able to reregister, I'll make sure to actually put in something that is my own in the name. My username (As you know) is SKtE, which is basically my Sonic Retro username, which is SuperKnuckles. So I'd be pleased and you might too if I actually could start over. Thanks for understanding. (If you could understand what I was saying, but I'm not saying you can't.)

2. LazloPsylus

LazloPsylus The Railgun Member

Academy City
    Your username can be changed by staff. You also gain the ability to change your username by choice if you become a member. Also, this is in the wrong area, so this will be moved somewhere proper.

3. Niko

Niko All's well that ends well, right? Member

[​IMG]

See, there's a button for doing exactly that.
    And in case you haven't found it yet, this is where it's located.

Also, I personally think that initials are fine, but that's just me..

(EDIT: I didn't know that's only for members, and Lazlo's post showed up right as I hit the post button..)

4. SKtE

SKtE Newcomer Trialist

That is only for Members and above... as you can see below. And sorry for posting it in the wrong section. Thought it would best be there, but I'll make sure to post in the right sections. Going to have to the same type of thing in Sonic Retro. Below is what the site shows me. What it is for me.png

But thanks for letting me know how to change my username if I absolutely have to.

5. LazloPsylus

LazloPsylus The Railgun Member

Academy City
    Retro doesn't have a way to change usernames except by request through an admin. As for your username, I personally don't see any problem with it, as it's not really an explicit reference to anything.

6. MaximumHack

MaximumHack Now with 100% more anime girls! Trialist

Once you're a member, you'll be able to change your SSRG name.

7. D.A. Garden

D.A. Garden Sonic CD's Sound Test Member

Yes, that has already been explained above. I don't really understand why you have repeated this, and ultimately wasted a trial post in doing so.

8. MaximumHack

MaximumHack Now with 100% more anime girls! Trialist

Oh god. Now I gotta do another 10 posts.